Saturday, September 4, 2010


connor was a awsome help for my dad.




so I got the pictures backwards but you will still get the idea. Connor and my dad cleaned out the garage that was turned into a chicken coop. in the mean time, my mom wanted the girls to paint the loft in the barn so they could have a play area. They were excited to do it. It started out very clean and they were carefull not to get any paint anywhere else. I was unpacking for mom so i didn't stay they whole time to watch. who needs to watch them anyways? I come back later and was joking and told them they better be making a big mess of themselves. and i guess they must have read my mind cause they got so messy. when they were done, I tried to spray off the paint but it had dried on. It took some scrubbing with hot soapy water to get it mostly off. then i put them in the tub and the paint in their hair wouldn't come out. so put some oil in their hair and it mostly came out, although the next day was sunday and they went to church with really greasy hair. oil and water don't mix to well huh?





















































2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Can't believe how big your kids are getting. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see an update on your blog! :)
    It looks like your kids have no fear of work, which will take them far in life! :)
    The thought of your family probably moving away, makes me feel sad. :( It was so thrilling to see your family walk into church today!! We've missed all of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete