Sunday, December 28, 2008

Every year ben hands out the ornaments and the kids decorate the tree.

this year Christmas was at our house. course we sledding again and I did not get the camera out. I mostly stayed inside with lea while everyone went outside. my mom, which is starting to be so active, said she had a blast. so that was good. over all It was good to have my family together. My brother called a told us they have another boy they are going to foster, and maybe even adopt. He is a 10 month old. Blond hair and blue eyes. I told ben we should take him but he would not even consider it. He would fit right in. Now Eric has 6 boys and 1 girl. maybe I will take aleah and I'll have all the girls in the family and Eric can have all the boys!







1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that you put more than one sentence with your pictures. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete